Home Crest Hotel Safety Protocols
“Our Guest is Our Top Priority”
The year 2020 was off to a rough start with a public health emergency caused by the CoVid-19 virus outbreak from Wuhan, China which eventually spread across the world and created a global pandemic affecting the worldwide economy and killing thousands of people. Without a cure or a vaccine, perhaps the only way to stop the spread of the virus was for countries to resort to a total lockdown.
This global pandemic led to a more strict safety and health protocols and a series of precautionary measures as advised by the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Department of Health (DOH) that will promote habits that should be adapted by the public to contain the spread of the CoVid-19 virus.
Thus, to heed the advice of the health experts, as early as March 18, 2020, the Hotel already placed a mobile washing area beside the hotel entrance, for the use of our guests before going inside the Hotel. The hotel also provided a foot-bath, thermal scanner, and hand sanitizer for guests to comply with the biosecurity protocols, before entering the hotel premises.
HEALTH SAFETY PROCEDURES
a. To secure the health and safety of guests and employees inside the hotel.
b. The provide health and safety measures in case of virus infection.
A. EMPLOYEE AND GUEST HEALTH
a. Hotel Entry Procedures.
b. Public Health Policies.
1. Guests are advised to bring their own personal necessities (e.g. coffee, sugar, bottled water) or toiletries (e.g. toothbrush, hand soap, shampoo).
2. Although the above-mentioned amenities may be provided by the hotel, upon guest request, with corresponding charges.
3. The use of drinking water dispensers in the restaurant, function rooms, and back offices, will be avoided.
4. The maximum number of persons to use the elevator is pegged at two (2) persons at any given time.
c. Public Health Reminders.
1. Markers will be placed in high-traffic public areas as a guide for appropriate physical distancing.
2. Markers will also be placed to ensure a one-way guest flow in entering and exiting the hotel.
3. Markers will be placed in the Front Office area in case of guest queuing.
4. To ensure physical distancing in the back office, employees will be using every other work station for appropriate separation between employees.
d. Department of Health Guidelines.
e. Department of Tourism Guidelines.
f. Health Concerns. Employees and guests showing symptoms of CoVid-19 infection or having a body temperature of 38 degrees Celsius and above will not be allowed entry and will be advised to proceed to the nearest local hospital for a medical check-up.